Leather Cleaning - Professional leather cleaners
Dry soil removal - Soil extraction - Rinsing - Finishing - Polishing
Leather upholstery is the latest evolution in industries all over the world because of leather's great strength, pleasant feel and very luxurious and elegant look. Those who truly understand leather prefer it over any other upholstery material simply because it is the most comfortable one. Leather Cleaning 4U can clean your leather furniture to it's best. Leather is just like our skin that has pores therefore it always breathes naturally. It is the only material that has the unique ability to adjust to every body's temperature individually. All these combined will provide you exquisite comfort that no other upholstery material can give.
Unknown to many, leather is also particularly hygienic. Unlike fabric upholstery, dust and liquids will not penetrate leather. Try slapping you fabric upholstery and you will see the hidden dust particles from inside to seat fly all over. This can be harmful to the health of the others especially those who have Asthma or Allergies. Add years to the life of your leather furnishings.
Leather Cleaning 4U provides the following Leather Cleaning Methods to give you 100% satisfaction.
Our qualified leather cleaning technicians have undergone extensive leather cleaning courses to guarantee you of the very best results to your expensive leather lounges. Leather tanneries and manufacturers world-wide recommend Proper Leather Cleaning and protection treatments every six months to extend the life of the leather and prevent premature cracking, peeling and colour loss.
Leather Cleaning - Dry soil removal
- Leather Cleaning 4U can efficiently remove soiling during the leather cleaning process by first removing any dry soil using an industrial vacuum cleaner. Many of our clients are surprised by this step of the leather cleaning process, but it enables us to clean both the leather and upholstered part of the furniture item.
Leather Cleaning - Soil extraction
- Leather Cleaning 4U use a suitable and mild detergent. This key step in the leather cleaning process removes any remaining soil and grease adhered to the leather. By gently agitating the cleaning solution with a soft sponge, we can clean deep into the grain of the leather and restore the colour and texture.
Leather Cleaning - Rinsing
- The next step in the leather cleaning process is to thoroughly rinse the leather to remove the last traces of emulsified soil and grease. This prepares the leather surface for conditioning and finishing, providing an enduring cleanliness.
Leather Cleaning - Finishing
- We then proceed to apply a leather conditioner and finishing agent to the leather surface and gently agitate the solution with a soft cloth. The finishing cream penetrates deep into the leather, providing a conditioning effect that locks away moisture in the leather and ensures a long lasting supple feel.
Leather Cleaning - Polishing
- After a short period of drying, the next step in the leather cleaning process is to polish the leather surface. We polish the surface of the leather using a cotton towel to leave a lustrous and long lasting shine.
Leather gives you a subtle touch of luxury and elegance to your home or office. Choosing leather is proof of good taste and having an excellent feel for the finer things in life. Again, leather is an investment to your home or office.
Are you in need of a Leather Cleaner ?
Don't put it off any longer, contact Leather Cleaning 4U and get the best of the best when it comes to Leather cleaning.
24/7 Leather Cleaning Services
Still not sure?
See what our customers had said about our Leather Cleaning .
Leather Cleaning Prices>>
So pleased from the excellent job. Will call to your company again next time. Thank you!
Excellent work, very friendly and committed operative.
Excellent and very thorough job. Will recommend to my friends.
Read more testimonials here - leather cleaning >>